If you are not familiar with CrossFit, you may think that our prices are higher than typical gym memberships. You’re absolutely right, they are! But ask yourself this: what do you get from a typical gym membership? You pay to use the equipment and in the case of some oversubscribed gyms, you may need to wait your turn for that!
At CrossFit Mercenary: F.A.C., your membership includes professionally programmed workouts that are designed and scaled specifically to increase your fitness capacity, daily training instruction from a team of world-class coaches, nutritional advice, and one-on-one help whenever you need it. We are committed to helping you to achieve your goals. Your success is our success. When you become a member of CrossFit Mercenary: F.A.C., you get unlimited access to our classes, open gym times and specialty classes plus we have no contracts and no joining fees. And with our FREE trial class there really is no risk to you whatsoever! Contact us today to book your FREE trial class.
Punch Card Membership10 Class Punch Card
1 Class Drop In
1 Class Drop In With A Free T-Shirt
10 Day Pass
- Use for anytime drop in
- This is a great opportunity to participate in our class without having a full membership
- Great for a gift to friends and family
- 10 day pass will save you 25%
- Can be applied for Foundations classes
Discounts AvailableMilitary, First Responders, and Students
Full year Enrollment
CrossFit Mercenary values and upholds the men and women who serve our country. We know the sacrifices that our service members make to save lives and defend our freedoms.
As a small show of thanks, we offer a Discount for military veterans and first responders- whether active or retired.
Thank you for your service!
If you are looking for a more personalized session, this is the option for you. We offer personal training options that fit your schedule and your fitness goals.
Our qualified personal trainers provide you with the accountability to keep up your fitness endeavors and transform your approach to training and exercise.
After an initial evaluation, your personal training sessions are designed around you.
- Fitness Consultation — We will begin with a comprehensive consultation and body assessment to understand your fitness past and goals, and to establish your baseline.
- Program Development — We will develop fitness programming specific to you, based on your past experience, fitness goals, current fitness level, schedule and more
- One-on-one Class Sessions — The majority of the time will be spent working out. You will have the one-on-one attention of your trainer to get the best workout of your life in a safe and private environment.
Contact us for more info or to schedule a session.